Testimonials On The Account Now Service And Benefits





"AccountNow offers a prepaid card to anyone who can't get an account elsewhere!...I went to AccountNow’s website and signed up! It was so easy!" Kevin - Harrisville, UT


Is this a good alternative to carrying cash?


"The AccountNow card has been a great help managing my school funds, paying for classes and books, and giving the convenience of a debit card on a daily basis. I feel safer having the AccountNow debit card instead of cash."Chris - Kent, WA


"I have my social security disability deposited on the AccountNow card and I can use it anywhere debit MasterCard is accepted so I don't have to carry cash."Ryan - Owasso, CA


"AccountNow is the greatest. They offer excellent customer service, lots of deposit options, plus the security of not having a bunch of cash in your pocket... AccountNow has given me my financial freedom back."Sarah - Napa, CA


"Now I can once again shop online or pay my bills over the phone."Christine -Richmond,Va